#UEFA2016: 5 Players to watch out for at Euros 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo (Image Credit: thesun.co.uk)
Now with the season done and dusted and Real Madrid winning their eleventh European, the footballing world turns their eyes towards Euros 2016 where the footballers will once again showcase their talents. Here is the list of the 5 players who can single handedly propel their team to the crown:
1) Cristiano Ronaldo- Portugal made their way to the Euros by topping the group comprising of Albania, Denmark, Serbia and Armenia with a comfortable tally of 21 points and with CR7 leading the line and coming on the back of a stellar domestic campaign, he will be looking to add the Euros to his burgeoning trophy cabinet.
Goals for the season-51
2) Antoine Greizmann- Like Ronaldo, Griezmann too is coming on the back of a successful season albeit a trophyless one and with 22 goals in the season and the person most likely to lead the line for the favorites, he will definitely be one of the players to light up the Euros.
Goals for the season-32
3) Eden Hazard– Compared to the other 2 on the list Hazard has had a dismal season both on the personal and the team front, but was starting to pick up form on the tail end of the season and will look for atonement in the upcoming Euros. Backed up by a strong Belgium team, Hazard and crew have all the makings of champions in the upcoming tournament.
Goals for the season-6
4) Gareth Bale– The Welsh wizard was highly influential throughout the qualifying campaign and if the Welsh team wants to make any inroads in the competition than Bale has to be at his flying best and with Leicester City now being the poster boys for the underdogs, Bale and the team do not need to look too further back for any inspiration and make an indelible mark on the tournament.
Goals for the season-20
5) Robert Lewandowski- The Bayern frontman has had a stellar season in front of goal and will look to back up his domestic form with a good showing at the Euros. Poland have a relatively easy group apart from the World Champions Germany and will be looking at least to the round of 16 and with their number 9 in full flow they can definitely achieve that and beyond.
Goals for the season-42
Tell us whom you think will have the most impactful appearances at the Euros.