The 41st Ordinary UEFA Congress will take place on Wednesday 5 April 2017 at the Fair Centre Messukeskus, in Helsinki, Finland. The Congress, which is UEFA’s supreme governing organ, meets annually and is made up of representatives from each of UEFA’s 55 member associations.
The event will start at 10.00 (local time) and will approximately finish at 13.00 (local time). It will be followed by a press conference in the same location approximately 30 minutes upon completion of the Congress and will be attended by UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin.
The main items on the agenda for the 41st Ordinary UEFA Congress include:
- Amendments to UEFA Statutes – Good Governance reforms
- Election of eight members of the UEFA Executive Committee for a four-year term
- Election of four European members of the FIFA Council for a four-year term
- Election of one European member of the FIFA Council for a two-year term
- Report of the UEFA President and the Executive Committee and report of the UEFA Administration 2015/16
- Reports from the chairmen of the UEFA committees
- Financial matters, including the annual consolidated statement of accounts for 2015/16 and the budget for 2017/18
- Ratification of the composition of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body
Prior to the Congress, the UEFA Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday 4 April at the Scandic Park Hotel in Helsinki.
(This is an article received from the source mentioned and may or may not have any editing involved.)